SUPPORT OUR WORK
Join us for our annual Walk for Life as we enjoy a fun morning together to raise funds for the Pregnancy Care Center! The money you raise directly impacts local moms, dads, babies, and students.
- Register online
- Come rain or shine (we’ll use the walking track in the gymnasium in the event of heavy rain)
- Free T-Shirt with $150 raised
- 2 mile flat course. Bring the whole family! (no pets, please)
- Walk on your own if you can’t join us.
Join us in creating healthy and happy families in our community. Community support ensures our ability to meet the needs of local women and men facing unplanned pregnancy decisions.
All donations are tax-deductible and support our center. We are 100% funded by private donations from individuals, churches, and businesses in our community. Our financial statements are available and our advancement team is always happy to answer your questions.
We welcome sustaining donors and can set up your recurring donation plan. Planned giving is also available.
Other ways to support us:
- Support us when you shop through Amazon Smile.
- Underwrite a new client visit.
- Apply for a weekly or monthly volunteer position.
- Sponsor training for a new volunteer.
- Donate a gift card or practical items to meet client needs.
- Donate items: diapers, wipes, seasonal clothing (newborn-2T), new infant car seats
- Donate office supplies
- Be a church liaison
- Host a Baby Bottle (coin collection) campaign
- Follow us on Facebook
- Pray for our Clients, Staff, Volunteers, Board Members, Supporters, and those facing pregnancy decisions
- Contact us below for any one-off opportunities: yard work, cleaning, painting, handyman needs, etc
Leave a review:
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE
Please use this form to contact us to learn more or to meet our current needs.