Unexpected pregnancy comes with a rush of thoughts and feelings. Contact our free and confidential pregnancy center to empower yourself with the knowledge to make the best decision for you.
If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy, we can help you by providing a free pregnancy test and answers to your questions about abortion, parenting, and adoption.
Our trained staff is ready to provide you with confidential help at no cost, thanks to our generous community support.
Our confidential, cost-free services include:
- Abortion Information
- Adoption Agency Referrals
- Adoption Information
- Incentive Based Parenting Education Program
- Healthy Relationship Information
- Maternity & Infant Supplies
- Medical Referrals
- Parenting Education
- Post-Abortion support for anyone feeling sad or depressed after abortion
- Pregnancy Options Information
- Pregnancy Tests
- Sexual Risk Avoidance Information
- STD/STI Information
- Support for Men
- Ultrasound referral, cost-free (onsite through mobile ultrasound partnership or at a nearby location)*
* Eligibility criteria apply.
NOTE: We offer accurate information about all your pregnancy options; however, we do not offer or refer for abortion services. The information presented on this website is intended for general education purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional and/or medical advice.