Our Work Continues
Pregnancy Care Center’s official statement:
While we are thankful that the Supreme Court ruling in the Dobbs case recognizes the inherent value of the preborn, we know that a change in the law such as what we will see in TN does nothing to change the reasons why women would seek abortion.
Our work has always valued the woman and child equally. We don’t have to choose to champion one over the other, anything we do to one impacts the other. It’s impossible to bypass one and help the other. With this in mind, we have always worked for the dignity and welfare of BOTH, and our work starts with her – the woman who needs compassion, hope, and practical help to consider alternatives to abortion. Our work will continue, even increase and we are prepared to meet this moment.
We will continue our relational compassionate approach to care, helping to identify the reasons someone is considering or seeking abortion and continue to intentionally work to help her meet those needs, walking alongside her in that journey and offering ongoing support.
The work of Pregnancy Centers in supporting women and families experiencing unintended pregnancies will continue and will be all the more important.
Resources to point to:
TN’s Human Life Protection Act, https://publications.tnsosfiles.com/acts/111/pub/pc0351.pdf
Timeline Graphic for the Dobbs Case:
Life Beyond Roe Webcast:
Watch the entire webcast replay at: https://lifebeyondroe.com/event
Here are ways you can get involved today!
- Donate: All donations are tax-deductible and support our center.
Our services and the increased security necessary to continue providing those services come at a cost, a cost we never pass on to our clients. I hope that you believe Pregnancy Care Center’s mission is a worthy investment. Giving a gift can be done simply and securely online at any time by visiting our Donate page.
Your financial investment will have a tremendous impact on our ability to reach more women and families facing difficult pregnancy decisions. Your investment in this ministry has eternal significance. We welcome one-time and ongoing sustaining financial support.
Physical checks can be mailed securely to PO Box 241, Hermitage, TN 37076
If you would like to discuss other types of financial gifts please contact us at 615-773-4673.
- Be an ambassador: Advocate for the work of the Pregnancy Care Center in your church, neighborhood, and circles of influence.
- Share our posts, events, and updates with friends and family, near and far. Encourage your church and your contacts to support us through giving and participating in events.
- Follow us on Facebook at Pregnancy Care Center TN and share our website at www.PregnancyCareCenterTN.com/Support
- In-kind Donations:
- Donate a gift card or practical items to meet the material needs of families we serve
- Donate items for our Parent Support Boutique: diapers, wipes, seasonal clothing (newborn-2T), new infant car seats
- Donate office supplies
- Subscribe to our newsletter and email update List:
- Complete the form at this secure link to be added to our email communications list. http://eepurl.com/hoVfhz
- Save the date for our Annual Fundraising Banquet:
- We will host our annual fundraising banquet on September 29th at The Mill in Lebanon. RSVP is required, registration will open in July. Consider attending and/or hosting a table of other interested individuals. Email Carmela at Carmela.email@example.com for more information.
- We are on the front lines of spiritual battles every day. We covet your prayers for our board of directors, staff, volunteers, and the women, men, and children we serve.
- If you or your group would like to volunteer your time with yard work, cleaning, handyman needs, security, etc., please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these opportunities.
- Volunteer training is an extensive process that requires a long-term commitment and an application with references. We are currently pausing the onboarding of new volunteers for regular shifts at the office while we take steps to hire and train a new Client Services Director.
- We invite all those interested in beginning the volunteer application process to attend our next Open House on August 11th, at 11:30 am or 6:00 pm, at 4989 Lebanon Pike, Old Hickory, 37138.
- RSVP for the Open House by completing this form, https://forms.gle/RHyHC4d1s2jzcBnv5
- Get your church involved:
- Pastors and individuals interested in specific opportunities for church partnership please contact Lisa Cathcart at PregnancyCareCenterTN@gmail.com
- Other ways to support us:
- Follow us on Facebook
- Support us when you shop through Amazon Smile
- Underwrite a new client visit
- Sponsor training for a new volunteer
- Be a church liaison
- Host a Baby Bottle (coin collection) campaign
Again, thank you for your support of this vital ministry to our community. We have an incredible opportunity to reach more women than ever with hope, practical help, and compassionate care.